Violence against women is a serious issue. It’s all over film, TV, and music videos. When is it helpful to represent what is really happening and when is it just adding to the problem?
- Does violence against women in media help shine a light on the problem or does it make it more acceptable?
- Why do you think it’s shown so much?
- How can we begin to solve this problem? Will it take more than an awareness campaign?
- What effect(s) does violence in media have on survivors? Viewers?
- Why do we, as a society, allow violence against women to be shown everywhere?
Do you like this post?