Do it all, have it all, BE it all without breaking a sweat. THAT’S the superwoman complex and no one is immune to the pressure to keep up.
- Where does the pressure come from?
- What roles do you feel expectated to fill? Is this helpful, harmful, or both?
- Name some women who appear to be doing it all. How do you think they are handling it?
- How can you make goals that stretch you without overdoing it?
- How do you feel when you don’t meet expectations? Why?
- Do you think it really is possible to have, do, and be it all?
Do you like this post?