Relationships can seem like a big deal. Sometimes people feel pressured to be in a relationship and pressure to defend themselves if they are single. The scary part comes in when people get in to relationships because they're afraid to not be in one, and that's never the healthy choice.
- Have you felt pressure to be in a relationship? How did you deal with it?
- Where does this pressure come from? Home? Media? Friends?
- Do you feel judged when you're not in a relationship?
- Have you ever "settled" for someone just to have a partner?
- How can we better support people's relationship choices?
- How can we stay focused on the most important relationship we will ever have, the one with ourself?
IATG Blog Post: Why I'm Happy to Be One of the Guys