Let's face it: sometimes you’re so involved in a relationship, you can lose sight of some things that really matter. Great relationships can be the absolute best! They can also be a huge distraction from taking the time to do you. And YOU are the #1 love of your life.
- What challenges do you face to maintain friendships when you're in a relationship?
- What are some red flags you've seen in relationships? Why are they hard to recognize (or easy to ignore) when you're in it?
- What are your "deal breakers" - physical, emotional, intellectual? How do you communicate them?
- Why is it important to maintain friendships, relationships with others, and time with yourself when you become a couple?
- Have you ever brought red flags to the attention of a friend in a relationship? How did the conversation go?
IATG Blog Post: Relationship Words to Live By