Sexuality exists on a spectrum; some people are very definite in their place on that spectrum, while others are somewhere in between. There are gray areas, and, unfortunately, there’s also a lot of intolerance.
- What does the phrase “sexual fluidity” mean to you?
- Why do you think prejudice exists when it comes to sexual orientation?
- How can you promote tolerance towards sexual fluidity?
- What is the relationship between gender and sexuality?
- How is society’s acceptance of sexual fluidity different for women than it is for men?
- What is your own experience of your sexuality?
Do you like this post?