Setting goals are like finish lines that motivate you to run the extra mile. Once you put your goals out there and create a plan to make them happen, you are SO much more likely to achieve anything you want. Seriously, ANYTHING is possible.
- Why is it good to set goals? How can this help you in life?
- Create and share personal goals for the next month, year, and five years.
- What steps are you taking (or you will start to take) to achieve those goals?
- What are some possible roadblocks to achieving your goals? How will you handle them?
- How will you stay motivated to reach your goals?