Like it or not, girls and women are still viewed as easier targets for violence. We need to move beyond girls as victims and become empowered self-defenders!
- What does “self-defense” mean to you?
- What can you do to empower and prepare yourself to handle potentially dangerous situations?
- How can you rise above the generalization that girls are weak?
- How can we encourage more conversation about protecting ourselves?
- How can you make your community safer for girls?
- How can you avoid potentially dangerous situations?
Do you like this post?