I AM THAT GIRL raises ALL girls up, not just one type of girl. How can we bring everyone into the conversation, and into the community?
- How can the world benefit from empowered girls? How can guys?
- Why is this movement important?
- What men do you know that proudly take a stand for women? Do you think society makes it easier or harder for men to support women? What makes it easier or harder?
- How can you take a stand for girls outside of your own culture? What about inside your own culture, but outside your circles?
- What can you do today to make someone feel included who is different from you?
- How do you find common ground and respect for someone who you think is opposite of you?
IATG Blog Post: Choose to Cheerlead
Do you like this post?