As time goes by and your life changes, your relationship with your parents is sure to go through some major shifts. It’s all part of the growing up gig! We know it’s weird, but parents are people too.
- Has your relationship with your parents changed? How?
- What does it mean to you to make mature decisions and take on more responsibility?
- What challenges have you experienced in your relationship with your parents?
- How can you include your parents in your life while also being independent?
- What do you wish your parents would do differently to respect your boundaries and needs? How might you talk to them about this?
Do you like this post?