Truth: NO ONE likes or wants to be a mean girl. Here's the deal - hurt people, hurt people. How can we hold each other up to a higher standard? How we treat others is practice for how we treat ourselves, and how we treat ourselves is practice for how we treat others.
- Have you ever been a mean girl? Even if only for a minute? How did it feel? Have you ever apologized for it?
- How can you show compassion for the mean girl?
- Have you ever said (or posted to social media) something about someone else while you were angry or sad that you regretted later? What did you learn from this?
- How can you help change our bully culture?
- What can you do the next time you encounter or witness bullying? Cyberbullying?