Tough decisions are a part of life. Get educated. Know your options. Rock those choices!
- When you have a tough decision to make, what process do you use to figure it all out?
- What do you do to educate yourself about your choices, your options?
- What's the benefit of involving other people in your decision-making? How do you determine who to trust in helping you make the best choice?
- What is the biggest decision you have made? How did you make it?
- When you're making a difficult decision, how much of the pressure to make the "right" choice is based on your own thoughts? Your parents? Your friends?
Do you like this post?