Keeping balance is a constant work in progress. Life moves zero to sixty these days and sometimes things get out of balance. Think about all the things that make your life whole, and remember to give them all some love (work/school, relationships, friends/family, health, and YOU time).
- How do you manage stress? What helps you recharge, slow down, reconnect?
- What do you consider "balance"?
- How do you prioritize your responsibilities?
- What outside factors contribute to that feeling of busy, “go, go, go” craziness that we can get caught up in sometimes? How might we deal with these?
- Does our culture make it seem like we are supposed to be busy? What are some solutions around this?