Allowance, savings, bills, credit: it's all about money, honey. Whether or not you're used to handling money, it's more important than ever to understand how your money works and how your
- How well do you know money? Who taught you about handling finances and what were some of their best tips or pieces of advice?
- What do you know about saving, spending, donating, and investing? How could you learn more?
- Do you have a savings account? How are you using it?
- Do you know what you cost each month? Do you follow a budget? How easy or hard is this?
- What’s your take on credit cards – helpful or harmful? Both?
Do you like this post?