An intimate relationship is one where you form a strong and vulnerable connection with another person; it can be physical, emotional, or both. Intimate relationships play a huge role in our overall human experience.
- What are the differences between love, sex, and intimacy?
- Discuss some characteristics of intimate relationships, both friendships and romantic relationships.
- What are some important values of an intimate relationship? For example, honesty and safety.
- Sometimes people confuse sex with intimacy. What are some possible differences between a sexual relationship and a physically intimate relationship?
- What scares you about intimacy? And about talking about intimacy?
Do you like this post?