Sometimes media and cultural messages tell us we need another person to be whole, accepted, or even feel normal. You are not one half of a whole. You are complete, and awesome, and gorgeous. And from there, if you desire, you get to invite someone (or many people) to join you on this amazing journey we call life.
- Do you feel like you're looking for someone to be your "other half"? Do you see that as negative or positive?
- What do people say about women who are single for long periods of time? What do you wish people said?
- How is being single different for men and women?
- Why do you think some girls find it sad, scary, or intimidating to be alone?
- What are the benefits to being single?
- How can you still be an independent woman while being in a relationship?