Independence is cool and comes with practice. Standing on your own two feet and loving spending time with yourself is, like, totally awesome.
- How do you define your own independence?
- What are some ways you demonstrate your independence: money, job/responsibilities, cooking? How does independence make you feel?
- What are some things that get in the way of your independence and how can you work through them?
- What skills help you be more independent?
- Where would you like more independence in your life?
Do you like this post?