Families come in all shapes and sizes. Divorce is more common than not these days. Let’s talk about it.
- How have you experienced divorce within your family or a friend’s family?
- What are some possible benefits of having divorced parents?
- It may seem hard, but it is possible to cope with divorce and have a good family life despite the changes divorce may bring.
- What are some good ways to cope with parents divorcing?
- If your parents are divorced, how did/does that make you feel?
- What are your thoughts on marriage and divorce in your own life and relationships?
Do you like this post?