We're all different, which makes life that much more awesome! A lot of times, we let the things that make us different keep us apart instead of bringing us together.
- What do you think of when you hear the word, “diversity?”
- Why is diversity important in our society? In your community?
- What are some ways that your chapter can celebrate the differences within your community?
- What makes people afraid or anxious about differences? How can we overcome this and help people be more comfortable?
- What are some things that make you different (or as we like to call it, unique) in your world?
- How can we be more respectful and open-minded; how can we respectfully ask people to educate us about their differences?
Do you like this post?