Anyone who’s ever achieved greatness has had someone to look up to along the way. A mentor tells it like it is, represents someone whom you hope to be more like, helps you find your path, has your best interest in mind, and asks you the tough questions that make you the powerhouse that you are.
- What qualities do you look for in a mentor or what qualities do you think are most important?
- How do mentors contribute to our personal success? Professional success?
- Who do you seek advice from? What makes them a great advice-giver?
- Do you know anyone who has a mentor? Have you talked to them about their experience?
- What’s the best way to get someone to be your mentor?