Learning Objectives for Big World, One Girl:
- Members will be inspired toward action in their school and / or community
- Members will discuss what it takes to step into their leadership in tangible ways
- Members will reflect internally about what their responsibility is in the broader picture
Use these Discussion Questions to guide your conversation at your next I AM THAT GIRL Chapter Meeting
- How often do you think about your social + community responsibility?
- What are you capable of, in your strongest moments?
- When you think about inspirational leaders, what do you think they felt in their most scared moments?
- How do you maintain motivation and inspiration within your own leadership?
- What is the scariest part of being a leader?
- How can we support each other on our own individual leadership journeys?