We all know by now that, most of the time, photos in magazines and ads are digitally enhanced to remove wrinkles, shave pounds, fix imperfections, and on and on. Let’s take back beauty and re-define it for ourselves.
- How do the images you see in magazines make you feel about yourself?
- How does airbrushing and photoshopping affect self-esteem and body image? What impact is it having on the world?
- If you were photographed for a magazine, would you let them photoshop you? Be honest.
- When, if ever, is it appropriate to airbrush or photoshop images?
- What brands or magazines are doing it right?
IATG Blog Post: What's Your Beautiful