Being THAT GIRL means loving yourself and loving on others. It’s that simple. It means we give people the benefit of the doubt, we take a minute to think about what someone could be going through before making a judgment, we take time to really listen, and we believe in the good in people. Because all any of us want is to be seen, to be heard, and to belong. Bringing out the best in peeps, it’s kind of our thing.
- How do you treat people, honestly? How do you treat yourself? What about those people who really bug you, annoy you, or who are mean to you?
- How can you create common ground with people?
- What are some situations where you know you can be kinder to yourself?
- Who in your life is really good at being nice to themselves,and others?
- What makes you a good listener? How does listening from a place of love and understanding impact your relationships?
IATG Blog Post: Taking a Chance... On Me