Sexuality is the total expression of who you are as a human being. Your sexuality is made up of body image, gender role and identity, sexual orientation, genitals, intimacy, relationships, love and affection. Your sexuality includes your attitude, values, knowledge, and behaviors. Your family, culture, faith, beliefs, and society as a whole can have an influence on your sexuality. Whatever it is, it's perfectly yours and you deserve to own it.
- How comfortable are you talking about sex and sexuality? Why?
- How comfortable are you with your body, specifically the parts that make you female?
- Where do girls your age learn about sex and sexuality?
- Can you name three ways that you are a sexual being? These three ways can relate to sex, desire, gender role, body image, love, relationships?
- What do media representations tell us about sex, sexuality, and women's sexuality?
- What are the major differences between masculinity and femininity? Do we all have both?
IATG Blog Post: Sex with an Ex: Is It Ever Ok?