YAYYY!! Meeting Time!
Here is all the info to get you in the know for tomorrows meeting!
Because it is a new year we want to revisit the main values and mission behind I AM THAT GIRL and what makes THAT GIRL so amazing. To do this we are going to be revisiting I AM THAT GIRLS Core Values as our topic throughout the month of February! Also with Valentine's Day this week what better way to celebrate than with the first core value! - - BE LOVING.
Being THAT GIRL means loving yourself and loving on others. It’s that simple. It means we give people the benefit of the doubt, we take a minute to think about what someone could be going through before making a judgment, we take time to really listen, and we believe in the good in people. Because all any of us want is to be seen, to be heard, and to belong. Bringing out the best in peeps, it’s kind of our thing.
To Help you prepare for our conversation!
- How do you treat people, honestly? How do you treat yourself? What about those people who really bug you, annoy you, or who are mean to you?
- How can you create common ground with people?
- What are some situations where you know you can be kinder to yourself?
- Who in your life is really good at being nice to themselves, and others?
- What makes you a good listener? How does listening from a place of love and understanding impact your relationships?
Next Wednesday (February 17th) is Random Acts of Kindness Day and WE WANT IN!! We as a group decided that Thank you cards would be the PERFECT WAY!! For Tomorrows meeting please bring a list of people in the community (who you may or may not know) that you believe deserve a thank you card. We will be making the cards tomorrow night and distributing them during our meeting on the 16th!
Cant wait to see you all tomorrow!!!
Ps SNACKS/DRINKS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!! :)
1909 Mountain St
Fruitvale, BC V0G1L0
Google map and directions