YYYYYAAYYYY!! ANOTHER MEETING!!
Topic: Being that Girl. IATG Values.
1. Be Loving
Being THAT GIRL means loving yourself and loving on others. It’s that simple. It means we give people the benefit of the doubt, we take a minute to think about what someone could be going through before making a judgment, we take time to really listen, and we believe in the good in people. Because all any of us want is to be seen, to be heard, and to belong. Bringing out the best in peeps, it’s kind of our thing.
• How do you treat people, honestly? How do you treat yourself? What about those people who really bug you, annoy you, or who are mean to you?
• How can you create common ground with people?
• What are some situations where you know you can be kinder to yourself?
• Who in your life is really good at being nice to themselves, and others?
• What makes you a good listener? How does listening from a place of love and understanding impact your relationships?
2. Lift Each Other Up
We are here to lift each other up, not break each other down. Collaborate, not compete. We are so much more powerful together than we are apart. Something really important to understand is that hurt people, hurt people. We doubt ourselves enough, we don’t need help from each other. What we need are people who lift us every time we so much as whisper a word of self-doubt. So that’s what this community is all about - lifting people UP! It’s a game changer, one where everyone wins
• What does it mean to lift each other up? Share a story about a time you’ve supported someone. When have you asked for support? What did you learn and how did it make you feel?
• How has technology made it easier to support each other? How can you use technology to better promote positivity?
• Why do you think girls have a hard time supporting each other? How can we change our “mean girl” culture to be a culture of lifting each other up?
• What does the phrase, “Hurt people, hurt people” mean to you?
• How can you be more aware of the way your words affect someone else? What words do you use that might be negative? What words can you replace them with to give someone a boost?
-Your BEAUTYFULL Self
-Any ideas for March meetings
-Any comments, questions, ect on last RECAPs (see Chapter Blog)
-Snacks or Drinks are ALWAYS welcome
Cant wait to spend my Tuesday with you all xoxoxo
1909 Mountain St
Fruitvale, BC V0G1L0
Google map and directions