We are kicking off our 2nd meeting discussing I AM THAT GIRL's Core Values. These values are what makes THAT GIRL so BADASS!!
Imagine a world where everyone gives as much as they take. What would be possible? Everything! Feeling like we have a purpose lights us up from the inside out! You want to talk about confidence? Make an impact on someone’s life, you’ll feel unstoppable! You have the power to change the entire world, to leave it better than you found it! And guess what? We’re doing it together!
• What cause/issue are you passionate about? What are you doing to be involved? What can others do?
• What can you do every day to make an impact? Where else can you give back (eg. school, family, friends)?
• Who are some of your heroes involved in inspiring work or good deeds? What makes them awesome?
• Why do you think we hear more bad news than good news? How can we inspire more people to give back?
SPEAK YOUR TRUTH
It takes a lot of courage to be honest and vulnerable, to say what we really feel, and to be who we really are instead of who we think we’re supposed to be. The coolest part about it is, when we are brave enough to speak up and share our truth, it gives someone else the opportunity to share theirs, to say “me too.” It reminds us all that we are not alone. It’s actually kind of like a super power. When you can master the art of truth telling, you will transform your relationships, your life, and the world.
• How do you bring up difficult conversations with friends? What might stop you from having these talks?
• When you’re talking with someone, what are some ways they make you feel heard and seen? How do you make others feel heard and seen?
• How does body language change or impact a conversation? What are some positive body language signs we send? How about negative ones?
• Think about a recent, meaningful conversation. Why was it so good? How did it make you feel?
• What relationships in your life would benefit the most from powerful, honest, one-on-one conversations? What’s holding you back from having those talks?
What to Bring to the Meeting!?
1. Your Beauty-FULL self! (Don't forget your vulnerability!)
2. Your BadAss statement of the week! Does it involve your last weeks Action Step?
3. Snacks are always welcome!
4. ANY MARCH IDEAS OR WANTS!!!
See you Monday Loves
1909 Mountain St
Fruitvale, BC V0G1L0
Google map and directions